Located less than two hours away from Miami by air, Jamaica is a world away from the hustle and bustle of the big city. Casual elegance is the vibe in Jamaica and nothing is hurried. Here, you'll find a diverse selection of white sand beaches, waterfront eateries and delicious local cuisine, golf courses, historic estates and stunning countryside.
Imagine sitting at the water's edge watching your kids or grandkids frolic in the beautiful Caribbean Sea, a cool drink in your hand. How nice it will be to arrive at your luxurious beachfront villa in Jamaica, be greeted by your private villa’s staff who have a delicious lunch waiting for you and your family.
A luxury villa, rental house or five-star resort in Jamaica offers all of that and more. Beach houses and rental villas offer most of the amenities you'd find in a five-star Jamaica resort. However, with a rental house, you'll have room for your family or group to spread out and a fully-equipped kitchen so you won't have to interrupt your day's activities to go out for lunch or breakfast.
$1050 - $2843/Night
$1071 - $1744/Night
$1179 - $2500/Night
$1214 - $3500/Night
$1415 - $3714/Night
$1429 - $4357/Night
$1949 - $4156/Night
$2000 - $5429/Night
$2814 - $4686/Night
$643 - $2000/Night
$929 - $3279/Night
Browse All Jamaica Villas
Whatever type of accommodations you prefer, Jamaica has a luxury vacation rental to suit your tastes. If your idea of the perfect Jamaica vacation villa is one where you can walk right out your door onto the beach, there are villas in Montego Bay, Ocho Rios, Runaway Bay and other parts of the island where the Caribbean Sea and the white sand that frames it are just steps away. If you'd prefer a sweeping view and a secluded setting, there are luxury villas in Jamaica on many parts of the island with dramatic hilltop views of the lush, island foliage and the sea beyond.
It's important to note that most of the villas in our Jamaica luxury villa rental portfolio come with in-villa staff, including cook or chef, butler and housekeepers. This amazing villa staff will prepare three meals a day for you, as well as shop, do laundry and even provide chauffeur services as needed. Most villas also have other attractive amenities including private swimming pools and even tennis courts.
If gazing right out your patio doors to the white sand beaches of Jamaica and the Caribbean Sea beyond and hearing the waves lap along the shoreline is your idea of the perfect vacation, then a Jamaica beach house rental is the right choice for you and your family.
We offer a diverse selection of luxury beach villas for rent along Jamaica's north shore, from Montego Bay to Ocho Rios. Imagine watching the sun set over the Caribbean from your own private stretch of white sand or enjoying a morning cup of coffee at the water's edge. We offer beachfront villas for honeymoon couples as well as larger properties for families and groups.
Plan Your Jamaica Vacation
If you'd prefer luxury hotel amenities when vacationing in Jamaica, like easy access to multiple restaurants, a nightclub, a golf course and a water sports center right onsite, a five-star luxury resort is probably a good choice for you. Half Moon, a luxury vacation resort on the north shore of Jamaica near Montego Bay, offers beautiful suites and villas, right at the water's edge, with seven bars and restaurants, a golf course, tennis courts and a full spa. There's even an equestrian center to help equip you for that ride along the beach.
Round Hill Hotel and Villas is also located along the beach near Montego Bay. This villa resort features a diverse selection of beachfront and hillside villas, some of which have their own plunge pools. Amenities at this luxury hotel include three restaurants, two sets of tennis courts, a spa and a freshwater swimming pool. The atmosphere at both of these five-star vacation resorts is relaxed and elegant.
With so many beautiful accommodations from which to choose, how do you decide which Jamaica luxury rental is right for you and your family? The good news is that there is no bad choice. So what sets them apart?
Luxury villa rentals provide a little bit more seclusion and privacy and give the members of your group more room to spread out without sacrificing amenities like a swimming pool. Conversely, a Jamaica luxury five-star resort offers more restaurants, nightlife and activities on-site.
No matter which Jamaica vacation home you choose, WIMCO Villas can arrange all the services you need, including regular housekeeping, a private chef, in-villa spa services and more.
Browse All Jamaica Hotels
Jamaica is located in the Caribbean Sea, south of Cuba. It lies between Hispaniola (Haiti/Dominican Republic) to the west and Grand Cayman Island to the east. Expect sugary white sand beaches, rows of bright bougainvillea, and fresh markets with scotch bonnet peppers, mangoes, and locally caught fish.
As the third largest Caribbean island, Jamaica remains a place to spend time discovering hidden coves, waterfalls, thrilling coastlines. Enjoy the relaxed atmosphere, reggae music and delicious cuisine.
The weather in Jamaica is lovely most of the year. However, the least humid and least rainy period is between mid-December and mid-April. The least crowded time of year, however, is during the spring, fall and early December. Avoid visiting in September, if possible, as this is the heart of hurricane season. Villa rentals are generally less expensive between mid-April and mid-December.How to get to Jamaica
It's easy to get to Jamaica from all over North America. The island has three major, international airports. Most of WIMCO’s villas are closest to the Sangster International Airport in Montego Bay on the northwest side of the island. Clients staying on other parts of the island may fly into the Ian Fleming International Airport in Ocho Rios, on Jamaica's north coast, or the Norman Manley International Airport in Kingston, Jamaica's capital city located on the south side of the island.
Non-stop flights are available from dozens of North American cities, including New York City, Miami, Atlanta, Detroit and Toronto. Travel time from New York City is approximately four hours. Travel time from Toronto is approximately 4.25 hours.
Travelers from both the United States and Canada are required to have a valid passport with at least three months validity remaining on it. No visa is needed for stays of less than 90 days.
1. Visit Rose Hall Great House, Montego Bay. For a peak at life in Jamaica during the British Colonial period, visit Rose Hall Great House. Once the manor house of a sugar plantation, the house and museum tells the story of Jamaica's slave history and the legend of the "White Witch", who is said to haunt the property.
2. Navigating Dunn's River Falls. Located just outside of Ocho Rios, Dunn's River Falls is one of the island's most popular attractions. The 180-foot-high waterfalls has a series of natural plateaus that make it possible to climb up and down the falls. The climb takes about 90 minutes round-trip and you can relax after your climb on the white sand beach adjacent to the falls.
3. Relaxing on the beach. Of course, Dunn's River isn't the only white sand beach on the island. Jamaica is well known for its diverse collection of beaches. Some of the most popular are the Seven Mile Beach at Negril on the southwest side of the island, Ocho Rios Bay Beach, James Bond Beach near Ocho Rios and Cornwall Beach near Montego Bay.
4. Explore the Bob Marley Museum in Kingston. If you're a fan of reggae music, you won't want to miss the Bob Marley Museum. Opened in 1987 in Marley's former residence in Kingston, the museum houses a variety of Marley memorabilia and personal belongings as well as a theater that shows films about the history of the reggae museum. The unique, 19th century structure also features a shop and a restaurant.
5. Sampling the local cuisine. Jamaica is known for its excellent cuisine, which blends the flavors of the indigenous Jamaican people with those of the British, African, East Indian, Chinese and Spanish people who have inhabited the island. Local favorites include spicy jerk chicken and pork, saltfish (cod) with cabbage, Jamaican patties, spiny lobster and Jamaican rum. As you are planning your trip you can ask WIMCO’s seasoned concierge team to recommend top restaurants in the area, and once you arrive you can ask your in-villa staff for recommendations of the best local eateries close to your villa or hotel.
Picture yourself vacationing in a private villa in Jamaica. Your staff brings you drinks, cooks your meals, launders your clothes and linens, and makes sure that your villa is neat and tidy. A vacation where all you have to do is sit back and enjoy yourself and your family.
That's what it means to rent a Jamaica luxury villa with WIMCO Villas. We don't think you should have to worry about any of the details of planning your vacation or making your stay in Jamaica as wonderful as you envisioned. All you have to do is choose your villa and we do the rest, whether that's stocking your villa with your favorite foods and beverages or making arrangements for a cocktail party on your veranda for 20 of your new friends. Our mission is to do whatever it takes to make your vacation memorable and enjoyable.
Our mission is to do whatever it takes to make your Jamaican vacation memorable and enjoyable. Imagine getting vacation and accommodation tips from a close, trusted friend who has traveled everywhere you dream of going. WIMCO Villas' travel specialists are like that, but even better. How, you ask? Well, our team and local representatives have not only visited each vacation rental in Jamaica, but they also know the surrounding area well.
They know the right questions to ask so they can best assist you in selecting the vacation rental that best meets your individual wants, needs and desires. Feel free to contact us at your convenience to start planning your next vacation in Jamaica.